Meet Raquel MA, LMT, CST-D
Raquel has been working with the Healing Arts Nationally and Internationally since 1986. Born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Raquel lived in Israel for 15 years practicing Art Therapy and teaching Creative Classes at her private Studio Amor.
She has been living in the to USA since 1999 learning new healing modalities for her practice.
Fluent in English, Portuguese, Hebrew, Spanish & French; Raquel is also a mother to twins, David & Naomi and Ma'ayan,
Practicing under an AZ and NCBTMB massage and body work license and in California under the California Massage Therapy Council( CAMTC).
Raquel is affiliated with the Upledger Institute where she participate as a Teacher Assistant and completed her CranioSacral Diplomate Certification in 2018.
Her passion is to participate as a CranioSacral Therapist at the Comprehensive Therapy & Dolphin Assistant Programs organized by Integrative Intentions.
Raquel specializes in women's health, pediatrics care & Somato Emotional Release.
All the therapeutics modalities Raquel shares are significant to her own healing journey.
Each modality entered her life during personal transitions to create change and transformation.
Raquel is honored to share her work with all!
Qualifications and Affiliations
* Soul Collage® Cards Facilitator. AZ 2018
* CranioSacral for Breastfeeding Infants. Dr. Alison Hazelbaker. Portland 2015
* CranioSacral Around Death and Dying. Don Ash. Pennsylvania. 2015
* CranioSacral for Babies & Children. Etienne Peirsman. Santa Fe 2013
* Watsu. Harold Dull. Santa Barbara 2012
* Aura Soma Color Therapy. Victoria Silks. Santa Fe 2011
* Certified LifeLine Technique. Dr. Darren Weissman. Chicago 2011
* National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage & Body Work. 2010
* Arizona State Licensed Massage Therapist. Sedona Massage School 2010
* International Association of Healthcare Practitioners. 2010
* Integrative Intentions. Comprehensive Therapy Programs. 2009
* Diplomate Certified CranioSacral Therapy. Upledger Institute, Fl 2006
* Feng Shui Consultant. Vision of Home, CO 2001
* Masters Art Therapy. Seminar Hakibutzim, Israel 1995
* Shiatsu & BioEnergy Therapy. Israel 1989
*Bachelor Theater Arts. Tel Aviv University, Israel 1988
* Certified Hebrew Teacher. Machon Grenberg, Jerusalem 1981